These are probably the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made in my life!
7 Ingredients & 10 minutes to bake!
- 2 cups of almond flour
-1 tsp sea salt
-1tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave OR maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 cup of vegan dark chocolate chip cookies
- For extra fluffiness if you WANT you can add 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
1. Mix dry ingredients into a bowl
2. In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients and then pour the wet ingredients into the dry
3. The dough will be tough and crummy but keep massaging the batter until fully mixed
4. Once you get a thick solid dough, add your chocolate chips
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
6. Preheat oven to 350, line a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes