SUPERFOOD CHOCOLATE BARK
Superfood Chocolate Bark is one of my favourite things to make because it takes absolutely no time, you can customize your bark with whatever you like, and there is no added sugar!
You Will Need:
- Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- Organic Butter
- Prana Almond-Gogi-Cranberry Mix
- Hemp Hearts
- Coconut Flakes
1. Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a pot. Once fully melted add 1 bag of chocolate chips and continue to stir until melted.
2. Grab a cookie sheet and cover with foil. Pour melted chocolate onto the cookie sheet and spread with a spatula until the pan is covered and chocolate is thin.
3. Top chocolate with Prana mix, coconut flakes and hemp hearts. Feel free to add any other toppings you may like.
4. Place chocolate in freezer for 30 minutes. Once frozen crush chocolate up into small pieces.
5. Keep chocolate stored in freezer until ready to eat.
6. Enjoy a yummy treat!