Updated: May 15, 2020
This is probably one of the best sugar free treats I have made in a long time!
Extremely cost effective, makes a huge batch, takes less then 10 minutes to make, and there is close to no sugar!
Who wouldn't want to eat this whole batch up?
- Sugar free chocolate chips (I got these from whole foods)
- Coconut oil
- Goji berries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Melt the whole bag of chocolate chips in a pot.
2. Add in 2 tbsp of coconut oil to the melting chocolate chips. This makes the melting process quicker, easier, and creates a bigger batch. Mix cinnamon into the melted chocolate.
3. Place melted chocolate on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Top chocolate with goji berries, coconut flakes, and pumpkin seeds.
5. Place in the freeze for 20 minutes to harden. Once hardened crack bark with a butter knife.
6. Keep stored in freezer to prevent chocolate from melting.
7. E N J O Y!