MAJIK BANANA BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Super moist muffins to have for breakfast or a quick snack!
• 2 eggs
• 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 2 + 1/2 cups almond flour
•1/2 cup Moo Free Blue Lavender Majik Milk
• Dash of cinnamon
• Dash of baking soda
1. Mix eggs, mashed bananas, and almond flour in a bowl.
2. Add in Majik milk, blue berries, cinnamon and baking soda
3. Mix all ingredients until the batter is consistent. You may need to add more almond flour if you feel your batter is to wet.
4. Line muffin tins (I lined mine with coconut oil because I didn't have the paper cups)
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
6. Bake for 20-23 minutes